- Business Resources
- Job Seekers
- Youth Resources
- Our Partners
- Workforce Data
- About Us
Click here to view upcoming events at Resource Workforce - Downtown
Click here to view upcoming events at Resource Workforce - Eastern Henrico
The Chief Local Elected Officials of the Capital Region Workforce Partnership are seeking business nominees to serve on the newly formed Workforce Development Board (WDB). The WDB will work in partnership with local elected officials to strategically refine and advance a demand-driven and responsive workforce system. Through its plans and policies, the WBD will be responsible for convening regional workforce, education, economic and community development partners to develop solutions and strategies that meet business needs through employer engagement. This is your opportunity to help influence talent pipeline development and shrink the skills gap.
For more information and to access the application, click WDB Business Nomination Form.
Resource is getting ready to start its next round of
Manufacturing Technician Level 1 Certification – a great way to launch a career in advanced manufacturing.
What is a Manufacturing Technician?
An MT1 operates precision machinery, systems and processes. Typical skills expected in these positions usually include: CAD skills, computer controlled machine programming, precision measurement, process and machine trouble-shooting, problem-solving, machine maintenance and proficient use of diagnostic and statistical tools.
Job Seekers who are interested in the MT1 Certification Program must attend a pre-screening event to be considered. Click Here for more information.
Numerous companies in the Richmond region are actively recruiting Spanish bilingual employees for both banking and customer call center positions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are seeking business leaders to serve on our new Workforce Development Board. Click on this link WDB Business Nomination Form to get more information, including the application.
U.S. Secretary of Labor Thomas E. Perez issued the following statement about the January 2015 Employment Situation report: “2015 is picking up right where 2014 left off — with strong, steady, sustained job growth that is leading a dynamic recovery.”
We’ve seen this here at Resource. Below is a list of highlighted jobs that are currently available. For more information about any of these positions, email Felicia Ainsa at email@example.com
• Operations Supervisor at Mavalerio, a Brazilian food manufacturer. The Operations Supervisor will lead a team of approximately 30 Operations Members, overseeing, organizing, assigning, reviewing and supervising the daily operations of food processing.
• CDL-A at Southeast Frozen Foods. Over the road routes that bring you home at least once a week. $6000 sign-on bonus.
• Pest Control Technician at Lamb Exterminating. Perform skilled work in the control of pests in and around residential and commercial buildings. Company will provide training and assist with licensure obtainment.
• Inside & Outside Sales at Airline Hydraulics. Seeking inside sales and outside sales representatives for a stocking distributor for a number of world-renowned manufacturers, includes advanced-technology products for a wide variety of industries.
• General Sales Manager at iHeartMedia – The General Sales Manager is a leadership and sales role responsible for managing Radio station sales, a team of Local Sales Managers, and an extended team of Account Executives.
• Lowe’s – multiple positions for seasonal (up to six months) jobs.
• NBC12 – Multiple positions including Photojournalist, Reporter, Digital Content Producer, Digital Content Manager